AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
The Foundation is non-commercial and non-political committed to undertake rehabilitation of Education, Health and to serve the mankind irrespective of the sex, caste creed, race or religion as detailed below: –
1. To provide set up and manage schools, colleges to enhance literacy rate for the students especially in the rural areas.
2. To create awareness among the rural public regarding their fundamental rights.
3. To set up library for the students and general public.
4. To equip the nation with knowledge and skill oriented education.
5. To establish educational institutions for the children of those under privileged and less fortunate families who are desirous to impart good education to their children but they are handicapped due to lack of resources.
6. To teach, educate the peoples about the health care, education, and provide them free medical facilities for the treatment of diseases by setting up dispensaries, maternity homes & hospitals.
7. To impart technical education to the woman about handicraft, sewing stitching and embroidery so that the poor women may be able to earn honest living.
8. To give stipends, grants aids to deserving students to prepare them for higher education.
9. To set up dispensary to for free medical treatment to the general public and also to provide blood bank and ambulance service.
10. To establish centers for providing food, clothes and amenities of life as far as possible to those who are in distress and calamity like flood, war famine etc.